Friday 25 January 2013

A Bit About Kostonee



From The Start

Kostonee

   Games Played 562 Av Profit  -£0.2 Av Stake   £0.52 Av ROI  -37.1% Profit  -£110 Ability  52 
  
Well as you all can see this is my Profit from PKR so far, none in fact I'm down by quite a bit, however its 2013 now and I aim to improve my game and my profit as much as I can, I also like to air my opinions even if no one will read them or even look at them, so that's what this is for.

On the other hand its a way for me to see what I've improved on and how much my poker is improving or if I am still a loosing player, I enjoy playing poker, and don't play it full time as I have a job in my local area (From 7.00 AM-3 PM)

So I have to fit playing poker, working and my fiancee and our flat all into a hectic life of mine, so I don't really play much live poker apart from the odd home game or one down the pub, for like £5 but if and when that changes this blog will be notified.

I play mainly MTT's and SitAndGoes, My Bankroll is currently at $25.12 I don't play re buy's as my bankroll does not allow me to, so it's mostly $0.60, $1, $1.50 and $3.50's I'll play any freeroll I can get into, and always try to play the PKR Loyalty Game's that are on offer to my level (Member) 

Cumulative Total (GBP)Total ProfitClick and drag inside the plot area to zoom-inProfit Excluding RakeProfit0100200300400500-160-140-120-100-80-60-40-20020

No comments:

Post a Comment